Getting Trim

We made visible progress on the grounds yesterday by finally cutting the middle section of pasture that hadn’t been mowed all summer.

We haven’t even installed the tarp cover of the gazebo next to the round pen yet, which reveals the lack of workshop activity in the early season of 2017.

That is changing now. We are cranking up preparations for a shot at accomplishing a summer’s worth of workshops in the final month. The horses have been patiently waiting. I think they are getting excited seeing the increase in maintenance of the grounds.

They can tell it’s soon time to do what they do best.

Now all we need is people interested in discovering what the horses have to offer.

1. Lovely place and grass growth. Horses have so much to offer, if we are open to it!

Avery

August 1, 2017 at 9:16 am

• Yes! It would be wise for me to pay attention to the blessing of all our grass growth, as a friend in South Dakota has described the dire drought situation there making horse ownership a real struggle.
      I am happy to have too much grass!

August 1, 2017 at 9:21 am

2. My father once asked me what I was about. After a while he paused and replied, you are creating a sanctuary. Well, that was well put and, maybe, might be added to: for we are working at recreating the Garden of Eden, no less. We share that vision intuitively and anyone who comes to visit will ‘feel’ that, feel immeasurably BLESSED. For what a gift it is to walk this earth as it was made to be.

August 1, 2017 at 7:22 am

3. Isn’t that largely a Catch-22 situation?

July 31, 2017 at 4:03 am

• Wouldn’t be the first. We are cranking up the ad machine and spreading the word on today’s electronic avenues of the learning opportunities Cyndie and the horses offer. We’ll see what comes of it.

July 31, 2017 at 7:15 am

• Well, I am sure there are those out there who could benefit immeasurably from a Wintervale Experience once you can reach them and they can reach you. (I’d love to get there myself one fine day. I know it would be absolutely amazing.) That said, although miracles take a little longer, you both create them on a regular basis, I note. I can already imagine the great joy you share and will be sharing there. Beam me down…

August 1, 2017 at 2:37 am

• Oh, how we long for you to be able to walk with us here someday soon. I carry you with me everywhere in my heart and mind. It would only be right that you have the chance to see and breathe it for yourself.

August 1, 2017 at 6:46 am