We’re Acclimatizing

Our first day at Cyndie’s parents’ Florida home was a period of acclimatization to the dramatic change in environment. We are adjusting to the 1-hour difference of the Eastern time zone by soaking up the sun while lounging in and around the pool.

January 20, 2019 at 8:09 am

1. So happy to see you two relaxing and enjoying at Florida. Have fun!!! All my love to you and your beautiful family! I can feel you are closer to me now. Love!

C´Ubuntu

January 21, 2019 at 11:03 am

• We feel closer to you, too! I was thinking about your pool at the ocean this morning, while floating in the comparatively small pool of Fred and Marie’s home, looking up at palm leaves.

January 21, 2019 at 12:25 pm

2. So funny to see you both in such a different environment!! Hope you are enjoying yourselves. And hope you can experience some of the incredible nature that Florida has to offer. Thanks again, John, for always being a wonderful support to me. Sweet Blessings in the Sunshine State!!

lorriebowden

January 20, 2019 at 12:22 pm

• We are soaking up the sun. It is seriously cold at home right now, so Florida is a nice change for us!

January 20, 2019 at 12:34 pm

• I love Florida so much! I visited the first time when I was 7 years old…and I knew then that I would have to live here some day!!
        Enjoy your time! Soak up the sun…but remember…even in January the sun can do some serious damage!!
        Blessings